TJS Public School has a unique approach to complete holistic education. 11.06.2018 has truly become an auspicious memorable day, the commencement of TJS Public School with strength of 134 Students, 12 faculty members, the school started functioning. The genius of TJS Public School Curriculum is that every student studying different subjects identified by the NCERT and Central Board of Secondary Education. The school has grown from a strength of 134 students to 581 students with teaching faculty 27. The school has spacious well lit classrooms with all modern training inputs like SMART DIGITAL BOARDS, comfortable furniture with locker facility, well equipped laboratories, spacious playground, etc. TJSPS gives equal importance to outdoor activities to build up leadership qualities, team spirit, moral education and character building. The school has its own hygienic canteen, badminton and basketball facilities, more comfortable & modern boarding facilities. The Subject clubs of our school like literature, mathematics, science, social studies, reading, G.K. keep the students aware of the latest development s in the respective sphere. Students are also inspired to take part in all cultural activities at the intra and inter school levels.
- Teachers of our school are sent for seminars to keep abreast of the latest changes and trends in the teaching
- Methodology to quench their thirst for knowledge. The younger minds enjoy loads of activities with vast energy and innovation. We build upon the basis that the future of our world rests upon the quality of its youth.
- Quality comes through attention. The dizzy height of tomorrow beckons the children of today and it is the duty of parents, teachers and society to trigger optimism in them.
- The Subject clubs of our school like literature, mathematics, science and social studies, reading, G.K. keep the students aware of the latest development s in the respective sphere.
- Students are also inspired to take part in all cultural activities at the intra and inter school levels.
Learn to win that is to make every learner a winner in his/her projected department. School endeavours to foster Human Excellence through Competence. Conscience and Compassion.
Rational learning that is learning by interaction, learning by understanding and learning by doing.
Name of the school with pin code :TJS PUBLIC SCHOOL (CBSE),
GUMMUDIPOONDI TK, TIRUVALLUR DIST,
TAMILNADU – 601 206.
Website : tjscbse.com
Phone No : 044 27967615
|Year of establishment of school||2018|
|Whether NOC from state/UT or recommendations of embassy of India obtained||Yes|
|NOC Issuing Date||12.06.2019|
|The school is recognized||CBSE|
|Status of Affiliation||Senior Secondary|
|Affiliation with board since||2020|
|Extension of Affiliation upto||2028|
|Name of the trust/ society/company register under section 25 of company act 1956||SVJAYARAMA MUDALIYAR LAKSHMIAMMAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST|
|Period up to which registration of the society / trust is valid||09/12/2113|
List of Members of School Managing Committee :
|SL.NO||NAME||DESIGNATION||COMMITTEE POST HELD|
|2||MR. ARUMUGAM||KV, HVF AVADI (PRINCIPAL)||MEMBER|
|3||S. MANIKANDAN||FATHER OF STUDENT||MEMBER|
|4||S.R. CHRISTINA||MOTHER OF STUDENT||MEMBER|
|5||J. ANITHA ALPONSA||PARENT MEMBER||MEMBER|
|6||K. REVATHY||SCHOOL TEACHER||MEMBER|
|7||P. ABIRAMI||SCHOOL TEACHER||MEMBER|
|8||G. SRINIVASAN||OTHER SCHOOL TEACHER||MEMBER|
|9||S.P.V. ANTONY PAUL||OTHER SCHOOL TEACHER||MEMBER|
|10||K.VARALAKSHMI||NOMINATED BY TRUST||MEMBER|
|11||VIJAYA KUMAR||PARENT MEMBER (CIVIL ENGG.)||MEMBER|
|13||G. ANANDAN||LEGAL ADVISOR||MEMBER|
|14||V. SURESH||FINANCIAL ADVISOR||MEMBER|
|15||VENATA SUBBU RAJULU||MEDICAL OFFICER CUM ADVISOR||MEMBER|
FEES STRUCTURE FOR THE YEAR OF 2021 – 2022 :
|CLASS||ANNUAL TUITION FEE|
|FOR NEW ADMISSION|
Name and official address of the Manager/ Chairman / Correspondent :Thiru. T J GOVINDARAJAN, B.A, MLA.
T J S NAGAR, PERUVOYAL,
NEAR KAVARAIPETTAI, GUMMUDIPOONDI TALUK,
TIRUVALLUR DIST – 601 206.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No : 044 27967611
Fax : 044 27967606
|Area of School Campus|
|In acres||2.7 acres|
|In sq. mtrs.||10,879|
|Built up area||2521.0959|
|Area of Play Ground||4075|
|Heath & Medical||Yes|
|Mode of Payment of Salary|
|Name of the bank through which salary is drawn||State Bank of India|
|Through single cheque transfer advice||Yes|
|Grievance/ redressal officer|
SECTION WISE ENROLLMENTS FOR THE CURRENT SESSION
- Academic Session Period : 1stAPRIL to 31st MARCH
- Vacation Period : 4th Week of APRIL to 31st MAY
- Admission Period : 1stMARCH to 31st MARCH